Dangerous Goods are not accepted for carriage on Your Company Name services. The list given below is not exhaustive and is issued mainly for your guidance. An exhaustive list may be seen in the current "IATA DANGEROUS GOODS REGULATIONS" handbook, or you may contact us for further assistance.
- Liquid, semi-liquid and gases.
- Indian Postal Articles and all items that infringe the Indian Postal Act of 1898.
- Precious and semi-precious stones, gems, jewellery and equivalent items.
- Radioactive or magnetic material.
- Negotiable Instruments (Bearer Form).
- Pornographic material.
- Sodexo pass.
- Firearms, explosives and military equipment.